All applicants must be interviewed by the Pedagogical Director and/or the appropriate Key Stage Head, and decisions taken are based on the availability of places and, at senior level, on qualifications and age.
Parents wishing to enrol a child must:
• complete an application form which may be obtained from the secretary or downloaded from this site.
• Copy of the Student’s most recent assigned school report for the last 2 years
• Three passport-size photos of the student and two of the Parent or Guardian
• Any documents relative to learning disabilities, etc
The School Management reserves the right to refuse applicants whose records indicate problems it cannot adequately cater for. Grade placement can be difficult since the children come from a variety of different educational backgrounds. There is, however, an element of flexibility and past records, admission tests and the interview may override the age pointer. Final decisions on the placement of children rest with the Pedagogical Director.
- For Re-registration form for internal students who will attend school in the next academic year downloand here