- To provide a balanced education, fostering global awareness within a secure, positive environment, where children can fulfil their potential.
- We are International School with a global vision (committed to educate from infancy through secondary education). Our holistic approach to education involves cooperation with parents, family, community, and the world around us.
- To encourage high standards of behaviour with particular emphasis on self-discipline, responsibility, tolerance and courtesy.
- To develop an understanding of and respect for the range of cultures within our community.
- To encourage a sense of enquiry that values creativity and that develops the intellectual and analytical skills.
- To involve parents in a meaningful partnership in achieving these aims.
- Promote high academic standards