NOTIFICATION TO THE PARENTS AND GUARDIANS !
17th March, 2020
RE: BEING COOPERATIVE
This serves to ask for your responsible cooperation with the school in a time that is stressful and worrying to all. Please pay careful attention to the information being given below.
1. PLEASE refrain from sending your child/children to school if they are unwell.
2. PLEASE refrain from sending your child/children to school if you (as parents) or the child has travelled to or from any infected country. Keep them at home with the self-quarantine period of 14 days.
3. PLEASE if you have opted to keep your children at home during this period we ask that you officially place the information in writing to email@example.com with an email address that can be used by the teachers for communication.
4. PLEASE do not expect teachers to stop teaching to prepare work for your children with a days’ notice. They will prepare and send to you via email provided by you, at their earliest convenience.
5. PLEASE as per standard school rules, no tests will be written ahead of time.
6. We request parents to remain calm, objective and realistic at all times so not to create . “panic and stress” within your child/children’s mind and others around you.
7. We recommend parents to follow official Government publications of information.
To download the information above just click the link below
RegardsManagement of Maputo International School
CORONA VIRUS WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW!
Corona virus is large in size where the cell diameter is 400-500 micro and for this reason any mask prevents its entry The virus does not settle in the air but is grounded, so it is not transmitted by air.
Coronavirus when it falls on a metal surface, it will live 12 hours, so washing hands with soap and water well enough. Corona virus when it falls on the fabric remains 9 hours, so washing clothes or being exposed to the sun for two hours meets the purpose of killing it.
The virus lives on the hands for 10 minutes, so putting an alcohol sterilizer in the pocket meets the purpose of prevention. If the virus is exposed to a temperature of 26-27 ° C. it will be killed, as it does not live in hot regions. Also drinking hot water and sun exposure will do the trick And stay away from ice cream and eating cold is important.Gargle with warm and salt water kills the tonsils' germs and prevents them from leaking into the lungs.
Adherence to these instructions fulfills the purpose of preventing viruses.
Please kindly forward good information to prevent unnecessary fear