II TERM 2020 CALENDAR ADJUSTMENTS
We trust this notification finds you well and safe, we take this opportunity to thank the teachers and parents for their cooperation in this new academic journey that we are pursuing.
Many parents have been enquiring about the term calendar; the calendar was sent out in one of our previous letters, however we would like to draw your attention to some of the adjustments that have been made.
1. 1st June Children’s day – as we would normally have a fun day for the children we have decided to allow the children a day to celebrate with their families. Therefore, there will be no classes on this day. However, for examination classes the teachers may request lessons.
2. 19th June -24th June Half Term – as the students and teachers have made remarkable adjustments to the online learning; we are extending half term for a week.
3. 25th June Independence Day – this is a public holiday
4. 26th June Parents Day – this day will be an open day for parents to Zoom with the subject teachers. Further information/details will be given out nearer to the time. There will be no live classes on this day as teachers will be meeting with the parents.
5. 20th August Report release – this is the day teachers will release the report cards for both Term 1 and Term 2.
6. 21st August will be the last day of Term 2. This will be a day for the students to be with their tutors and to give a final review and thoughts of how the term progressed. All tutor meetings will be over by 12pm.
Please you can download the information above at the link below